Livermore is a city in Alameda County. Here are some of our favorite places to visit while in Livermore:
- The Restaurant at Wente Vineyards: This restaurant's menu changes daily and focuses on sustainably farmed ingredients.
- Del Valle Regional Park: This park has a lake which allows for plenty of water activities for the whole family. You can also choose from over 150 campsites for short or long camping trips.
- Concannon Vineyard: This is one of the oldest American family-operated vineyards. They offer a Tasting Room as well as a Library Tasting, which comprises of a guided food and wine pairing.
- Bankhead Theater: This theater is part of the Livermore Performing Arts Center. It hosts several types of performances, including music of all genres, dance, comedy, and even acrobatics.
Your Trusted Auto Repair Shop in Livermore
When Livermore residents need their cars repaired or maintained, they come to Advanced Auto Works in Livermore. We are located at 3270 Fourth Street. Our technicians have decades of combined experience and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time.
Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We offer a 2-year/24,000-mile warranty on most of our services and repairs.
- All of our technicians are ASE-Certified.
- We offer $25 off your $150 repair.
- We offer an $89 air conditioner check.
Make Advanced Auto Works in Livermore your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 925-456-0700.